Sandwiches are made with two slices of bread and a few slices of meat, cheese, condensed milk and other condiments. It is easy to eat and popular in various countries.
Convenient and fast, dedicated to creating high-quality breakfast and healthy life for modern people.
The meatiest sandwich in the world.
On May 22, 2012, in the UK, a chef created the world's largest meat sandwich, which has 41 layers of different meat and weighs 12.7kg.
The giant sandwich has been called "a carnivore's dream."
Different types of sandwiches:
Main ingredient: toast bread.
Ingredients: canned tuna, mayonnaise, eggs, tomatoes, lettuce leaves
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes, boil the eggs and slice, and remove the toast from all sides.
2. Take an appropriate amount of tuna and mayonnaise, mix well and spread on toast.
3. Place eggs, lettuce and tomatoes on top of tuna.
4. Cover with another slice of bread and cut diagonally into two triangular sandwiches.
The resulting sandwiches are delicious and nutritious.
Chicken Thigh Sandwich.
Ingredients: 2 pieces of toast, 1 drumstick, lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, tomato sauce, cheese slices.
1. Boneless chicken thighs, add seasonings and marinate for 1 night, wrap in tin foil, and preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
2. Put the toast in the oven to bake in advance, spread the tomato sauce, and then add the lettuce and tomato in turn.
3. Put in the roasted chicken thighs.
4. Continue to put fried eggs and cheese slices.
5. Finally add tomatoes, lettuce, squeeze tomato sauce.
6. Cover with a piece of toast, then wrap it with plastic wrap and cut into pieces.
Ingredients: Half a baguette, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of ham, 1 egg, 1/2 tomato, 3 slices of lettuce, a little mayonnaise.
1. Boil the eggs. Cut eggs into slices.
2. Cut the baguette in half, then cut the baguette 3/4 from the side.
3. Wash the lettuce and tomatoes. Cut tomatoes, ham and cheese.
4. Add lettuce, tomato slices, egg slices, ham slices, and cheese slices to the baguette.
5. Finally squeeze some mayonnaise.
It has developed many new varieties. For example, a "club sandwich" with turkey fillets, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
Since there are few varieties sold in the store, it is very convenient for everyone to make sandwiches with their favorite food.