Next, there are glitter nail polish, matte nail polish on the market.
It is mainly composed of 70%~80% volatile solvent, about 15% nitrocellulose, a small amount of oily solvent, camphor, titanium dioxide, etc.
Finally, for easy application, a plasticizer (also known as plasticizer) is needed in nail polish, which not only makes the nail polish uniform and easy to apply.
But also acts as a deodorant that will keep the scent long.
With the vigorous development of water-based nail polish, various types of products appear in the market, tear type, non peel type, hot water removal type.
However, no matter how loud the product advertising, let alone how safe and environmental protection, the two fatal defects of water-based nail polish are always difficult to completely solve:
1. The firmness and durability is not good.
2. The color storage stability is poor.
Another ingredient complex, latent many security hidden trouble, such as the mainstream in the market now the subject of water-based nail polish is waterborne polyurethane resin, containing mostly of N, N ethyl methyl pyrrolidone pyrrolidone, amides and other toxic solvents, and additives into many unknown components of toxic substances, as the security of environmentally friendly water-based nail polish.
Therefore, it is important to minimize the use of nail polish of any type and maintain the balance between beauty and safety as much as possible.
So here are some things to keep in mind before applying nail polish:
1. Before applying nail polish, it is best to apply a coat of nail base oil, which can not only protect the health of nails, but also make nail polish last longer.
2. Continuous application of nail polish may turn your nails yellow and dark, so it's best to let them rest for a while after applying once.
3.Nail polish tips are painted from the bottom of the nail to the tip of the nail, and then painted on both sides, which can effectively avoid the mistake and often use nail polish remover modification.
4. When choosing nail polish, choose good quality nail polish, avoid using nail polish containing formaldehyde.
5. Nail polish remover, is also one of the main culprits of nail damage.
So when you finish unloading nail polish, remember to wipe insulation, in order to maintain the health of the nail.